Company history

Find out a bit about the company history.

1930

Founded as a factory for technical leather wares by Ernst Lingenberg.

1949

Started manufacturing seals and stamped parts for the fittings and electrical sector, as well as similar sectors.

1960

Started manufacturing items made of rubber.

1972

Construction of the storage warehouse for intermediate products.

1978

Expanded production areas.

1987

Construction of a new storage warehouse for primary materials.

1990

Implementations of a roll saw, marking the start of processing plastic film in roll format.

1995 - 2012

Machinery expansion/streamlining.

2013

Construction of a new factory building and storage warehouse.

2015

Daniel Maiworm becomes Executive Director.

2015

Installation of a storage system and a shelving system.

2016

Acquisition of semi-automated guillotine shears.

2016

Acquisition of a plotter/cutting table to expand our product portfolio.

2016 - 2017

Acquisition of an additional press with manual feed and two additional presses with gripper feeds.

2017

Complete overhaul of the existing hydraulic presses.

Ernst Lingenberg GmbH

Hagener Str. 91
D-58769 Nachrodt-Wiblingwerde
Postfach 1126

Phone: +49 2352 / 34 10
Mail: info@lingenberg-gmbh.de